Cold Pad Thai Jar
Try this refreshing meal, perfect for on-the-go dining this spring and summer! Packed with veggies and grilled chicken, this is the perfect recipe to enjoy all season long.
Total cook time
- 2 tablespoons Open Nature® peanut butter
- 1 small clove garlic, grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- juice of 1 orange
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Open Nature® boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 1 cup zucchini noodles or sweet potato noodles
- 1/2 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced on the bias
- 3 basil leaves
- 2 slices of lime
In a small bowl, whisk together first 5 ingredients. Pour creamy peanut dressing into a glass jar. Layer in other ingredients: sliced chicken, vegetable noodles, bell pepper, green onion, basil and lime.
Refrigerate. When ready to eat, pour into a bowl and toss together. Enjoy.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.