Crab Cakes with Remoulade Sauce
Pair simple Waterfront Bistro frozen crab cakes with a tasty homemade Remoulade Sauce for an elevated, bistro-quality appetizer at home!
Total cook time
- Waterfront Bistro Crab Cakes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Prepare crab cakes per package instructions.
In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients.
Serve with prepared crab cakes.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.