Creamy Lemon Crab Pasta
Elevate your weeknight dinner with a simple yet sophisticated crab pasta, featuring Waterfront Bistro crab meat, available only at our stores.
Total cook time
- 8-ounces Waterfront Bistro crab meat – jumbo lump
- 1-pound linguine pasta
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, zest and juiced
- 1 cup frozen petite green peas
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan and Romano blend cheese
Cook pasta per package instructions.
While pasta is cooking, add butter, cream, garlic, red pepper, and lemon zest to a large skillet over medium high heat. Bring to a boil.
Add peas, crab, and lemon juice. Simmer for 2-3 minutes to heat crab and peas.
Return drained pasta to the large pot. Add cream sauce to the pasta. Gently toss to combine.
Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.