Sheet Pan Surf & Turf
Delight your guests with this delicious, sheet pan Surf and Turf recipe. Petite sirloin steak and scrumptious shrimp combine for a dish that’s heavy on the two primary food groups: meat and meat. Served with mouth-watering asparagus spears.
Total cook time
- 1 pound petite sirloin steak
- 1 pound peeled and deveined 16-20 raw shrimp
- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 tablespoons plus one teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped dill
- 1 lemon, cut into quarters
Preheat oven to high broil. Toss asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Toss shrimp with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season asparagus and shrimp with 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder. Preheat a medium sauté pan on stove top to high heat. Sear steak for one minute each side.
Add asparagus to the middle of the sheet pan and broil while searing steak. Add shrimp on one side and steak on the other. Broil for 6-8 minutes until desired doneness.
Step 3 :: Helpful suggestions
For easier cleanup, line baking sheet with foil before broiling. 2. For more even cooking, allow the steak rest on the counter for 20 minutes to come to room temperature.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.