- All of our recipes are carefully crafted with only certified USDA organic and Non-GMO ingredients, so that mindful eaters can enjoy a deliciously nutritious breakfast, with no artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
- Small clusters of crunchy granola are dotted with pumpkin and flax seeds, while a hint of cinnamon adds warmth and a dash of salt enhances all the flavors.
- Full of omega-3 heart-healthy flax seeds and protein packed pumpkin seeds, this crunchy organic granola is a delicious and healthy breakfast or snack.
- A single serving comes with 5 grams of fiber and 6 grams of plant based protein!
- Our planet, our food and our bodies are all connected. Being mindful about your food and choosing to eat organic means you’re making the best choice for your health, and our planet.
Cereal, Organic, Granola, Pumpkin Seed + Flax
5 g fiber per serving. 10 g protein per serving with milk (prepared with 1/2 cup skim milk). USDA Organic. Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI). Whole Grain - 31 g or more per serving. Eat 48 g or more of whole grains daily. WholeGrainsCouncil.org. Excellent source of ALA Omega-3 (Contains 700 mg of ALA per serving, which is 44% of the 1.6 g Daily Value for ALA). Non-GMO Project verified. nongmoproject.org. New look. Same great taste. Always organic. Delicious goodness. ALA Omega-3-rich flax seeds. Just a touch of cinnamon. Protein-packed pumpkin seeds. Fill your bowl with Pumpkin Seed + Flax Granola for a wholesome breakfast to nourish your day. With deliciously crunchy clusters of organic oats, nutrient-dense pumpkin and flax seeds and a sprinkle of cinnamon and sweetness, it'll put you on a better path to a healthier lifestyle. An Organic Legacy: Our always organic promise goes back to the family farm I was raised on - well before the organic industry began. In 1985, my wife Ratana and I founded Nature's Path Organic Foods based on my dad's advice to Always leave the soil better than you found it, by farming without chemical pesticides, fertilizers or GMOs. For over 30 years, our family has aspired to make delicious organic foods and an enduring independent company that you can love and trust. From our family to yours, Arran Stephens, Co-founder. Our Organic Promise: The Certified Organic seal on this package guarantees these ingredients have been grown in harmony with nature, reducing exposure to toxic synthetic chemicals and genetically modified seeds. It's been a promise from our family to yours for over 30 years. Non-GMO: No genetic engineering has been used at any stage in growing the ingredients or in making this granola. At Nature's Path, we're committed to feeding you only organic, non-GMO ingredients. It's the better choice for our bodies and for the planet. This product is sold by weight, not by volume. You can be assured of proper weight even though some settling of contents normally occurs during shipment and handling. Quality Guarantee: Not feeling the love? If you're less than thrilled with this product, let us know. Just send the top box flap to: Consumer Services c/o Nature's Path Foods, No.275-250 H St., Blaine, WA, 98230 USA or contact us at: www.naturespath.com/contact-us and we'll make things right. www.naturespath.com. nongmoproject.org. WholeGrainsCouncil.org. how2recycle.info. www.naturespath.com/contact-us. Facebook/naturespathl; Twitter (at)naturespathl; Instagram (at)naturespathorganic. Product of USA.