- A DOGGONE GOOD IPA: Bring balance to your taste buds and your taste best friends with this doggone good IPA beer that's super drinkable and conveniently packaged in these six, 12-fluid-ounce bottles
- THE GOLD STANDARD: Our hop-forward approach to brewing has become a reality with our original flagship IPA—highly balanced and super drinkable, it's the gold standard of IPAs
- ONE BALANCED IPA: More balanced than an 8 legged chair—in fact, it's so balanced that it pairs well with pretty much any food and darn near anything else, making it the perfect beer to finish a day or start an evening
- COAST TO COAST: This West Coast IPA was dreamed up in California 30-odd years ago amongst the redwoods, rugged coastlines and rolling hills of Sonoma County, and is now brewed from Petaluma to Chicago and beyond
- LIFE IS UNCERTAIN, DON'T SIP: The Lagunitas Brewing Company began on a kitchen stove in Northern California in 1993 and now finds itself innovating the next evolution of beers, spiked teas and non-alcoholic beverages
Beer, India Pale Ale
Say lah-goo-knee-tuss. Ruthlessly delicious. There are only a couple of things in this life better than opening up a fresh box of hops. One is drinking the beer it later becomes and the other one isn't. You know what the other one is. You know why - I ain't gonna tell you why. In the course of brewing a 500 barrel batch of IPA-from the kettle hops to the dry hops-a brewer gets to do that box opening thing 14 and 1/2 times - Now, this may be a stretch, but if you did the other thing that many times, you probably wouldn't be able to walk. Probably. So you'll understand what we mean when we say that, under certain circumstances, brewing really is better than, well - you know - So: Life's Uncertain, Don't Sip. It speaks, People Mumble. Obey the Buds, and Come visit us sometime! Cheers! Beer speaks. Wanna try a - way smooth and silky - Lagunitas: A Little Sumpin' Ale - or maybe a hazy and bright - Lagunitas Hazy Wonder - whatever.