- Fully matured Maker’s Mark, barrel finished with oak staves
- Intense flavors; a big crescendo of wood blending perfectly with deep, complex and rich notes of vanilla and caramel
- Signature Maker’s Mark deliciously smooth finish
- Made slowly in small batches at our historic distillery in Loretto, Kentucky
- Each bottle is hand dipped in our signature red wax
46 Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky
It starts with fully matured Maker’s Mark straight out of the barrel. But then it takes a bold twist. We add seared French Oak staves to the barrel, and then finish it a bit longer in our cool aging cellar. The result is a whisky with bolder, more complex flavors, but one whose every sip delivers the smooth, approachable whisky that Maker’s Mark is famous for.