Terra d'Oro Pinot Grigio White Wine is a substantial, yet bright and refreshing, white wine. Made using grapes harvested at night to preserve their bright flavor and acidity, this Pinot Grigio white wine entices with aromas of ripe stone fruit, green apple, pear and honeydew melon. This refined dry white wine delivers generous amounts of juicy stone fruit and minerality on the palate, balanced by a mid-palate of cantaloupe and honeydew leading to a long, elegant finish. Terra d'Oro Pinot Grigio earned 90 Points from Wine Enthusiast for their 2020 vintage.
- This refined style of Pinot Grigio delivers generous amounts of juicy stone fruit and minerality on the palate with a ling, elegant finish.
- Midpalate of fresh cantaloupe and a core of minerality leading to a long, elegant finish
- V2020 90pts., Wine Enthusiast
- Grilled fish with vegetables or oysters
- Hailing from Clarksburg, an appellation spanning three counties in the Sacramento Valley.
The vineyard borders the Sacramento Delta, which ushers in cooling breezes from the San Francisco Bay.
Pinot Grigio, Santa Barbara County, 2012
Est. 1970. www.terradorowinery.com. Alc. 13.5% by vol. Vinted & bottled by Terra D'Oro Winery Plymouth, Amador County, California.
Contains: Contains sulfites. Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer
TERRA DORO WINERY