- Kashi Breakfast Cereal, Berry Fruitful, 15.6 oz
- Kashi is making planet-positive choices. We measure the amount of emissions from our manufacturing plants and invest in renewable energy projects and programs that remove the same amount of emissions from the air
- Enjoy it as a quick and easy breakfast or as a delicious snack
- An excellent source of fiber; Contains 1g total fat per serving; Cholesterol free; 0g trans fat; 0g monounsaturated fat and 0g polyunsaturated fat per serving; Organic; Vegan; Non-GMO Project Verified; Kosher Pareve
- Delight your taste buds with hearty whole wheat biscuits filled with a sweet blend of grapes, apples, raspberries, and strawberries
Kashi Breakfast Cereal, Vegan Protein, Organic Fiber Cereal, Berry Fruitful, 15.6oz Box (1 Box)
Whole wheat biscuits with filling made with sweet berries. 6 g fiber. 51 g whole grains. USDA Organic. Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International. Vegan. 51 g whole grains per serving. Eat 48 or more of whole grains daily. Non GMO Project verified. nongmoproject.org. New look. Same great taste. Fiber to help satisfy. Contents may settle. Product sold by weight not volume. A fruity fresh start to your day. Enjoy a sweet blend of berries packed inside light, toasty wheat biscuits that give you over 100% of the recommended daily amount of whole grains. BCTGM: Bakery Confectionery Tobacco Workers & Grain Millers. www.kashi.com. how2recycle.info. You got this! Scan for feel good foods and tips that make eating well easy! Have something to share? (877) 747-2467. www.kashi.com. 1% for the planet. Good for you and the planet. Kashi annually measures the carbon emissions from the cooking and baking of our foods, and offsets them through programs that reduce the amount of greenhouse gasses in the air. Kashi donates 1% of annual sales to organizations creating a healthier planet. For more information, visit onepercentfortheplanet.org. Certified 100% recycled paperboard.