St Huberts The Stag Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine is deep crimson in color with a fragrant bouquet offering bramble berry notes of dark raspberry, Bing cherry, and red currant, alongside sweet baking spice and vanilla. The Cabernet wine is robust and round with a medium to full body, alongside layered flavors of dark plum and crushed red berries, backed up by savory notes of allspice, sweet tea leaf and clove, from the oak aging that softens and rounds the tannins. St Huberts The Stag celebrates the noble stag creature and all that it represents.
- Robust cabernet sauvignon red wine with grapes sourced from the creston district in paso robles, one of the best growing regions in california's central coast
- Layered flavors of dark plum, crushed red berries, and charming savory spice notes from the oak aging that provides nice round tannins
- 90 points, oct. 2020 wine enthusiast
- Pair with grilled meats, or a beautiful charcuterie board
- 14.8% alcohol by volume, 750 ml bottle