- One 750 mL bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label Ghost and Rare Pittyvaich Blended Scotch Whisky
- Limited edition featuring "ghost" whiskies from the closed Pittyvaich, Port Dundas and Carsebridge distelleries
- Perfect as a gift or for celebrating anniversaries, birthdays, graduations or any special occasion
- Notes of fresh apple, light honeycomb and soft wood
- With aromas of dark fruit and berries, butterscotch, stewing orchard fruits and cinnamon
Blue Label Ghost and Rare Pittyvaich Blended Scotch Whisky
Johnnie Walker Blue Label Ghost and Rare Pittyvaich Blended Scotch Whisky is the fourth in a series of special releases crafted by Master Blender Jim Beveridge that blend irreplaceable "ghost" whiskies and other incredibly rare whiskies from the Johnnie Walker Blue Label reserves. The singularity of this limited edition is characterized by a gem from a lost time at the "ghost" Pittyvaich distillery, which closed its doors in 1993 after only 18 years. In this unique blend, notes of fresh apple gather with the autumnal flavors of Pittyvaich, and beautifully balanced with the light sweetness of honeycomb and soft wood from the "ghost" whiskies of Port Dundas and Carsebridge. Rare whiskies from Mannochmore, Auchroisk, Cragganmore and Strathmill join with the Highland whisky of Royal Lochnagar to offer aromas of dark fruit and berries before revealing gentle butterscotch, stewing orchard fruits and a dash of cinnamon, all combining to bring to life this rare "ghost" whisky. This indulgent blend is best enjoyed neat, alternating with sips of iced water on the side. Johnnie Walker was recognized as one of the world's top-trending Scotch whiskies at the 2020 Drinks International awards. Includes one 87.6 proof 750 mL bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label Ghost and Rare Pittyvaich Blended Scotch Whisky. Please drink responsibly.