Buy it Again
Mars Candy Peanut & Peanut Butter Lovers Fun Size 50 Count - 27 Oz

Mars Candy Peanut & Peanut Butter Lovers Fun Size 50 Count - 27 Oz

Candies, Peanut & Peanut Butter Lovers

Snickers Brand Peanut Butter. M&M's Brand Fun Size Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies. Snickers Brand Fun Size Bars. M&M's Brand Fun Size Peanut Chocolate Candies. Snickers Brand Peanut Butter: 140 calories per serving; 3 g sat fat (15% DV); 85 mg sodium (4% DV); 13 g total sugars. M&M's Brand Fun Size Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies: 90 calories per serving; 3 g sat fat (15% DV); 40 mg sodium (2% DV); 9 g total sugars. Snickers Brand Fun Size Bars: 80 calories per serving; 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 40 mg sodium (2% DV); 9 g total sugars. M&M's Brand Fun Size Peanut Chocolate Candies: 90 calories per serving; 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 10 mg sodium (0% DV); 9 g total sugars. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Mars real chocolate. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper.
Nutrition Facts
Serving size 3 pieces
Servings Per Container variable
Amount Per Serving (+)
Calories 180 139
Calories from Fat 90 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15% 10%
Saturated Fat 3.5g 18% 30%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0% 2%
Sodium 20mg 1% 1%
Potassium 100mg 2% 2%
Total Carbohydrate 21g 7% 7%
Dietary Fiber <1g 0% 4%
Sugars 18g
Protein 3g 0% 0%
Vitamin A <2% <2%
Vitamin C <2% <2%
Calcium 6% 6%
Iron 2% 0%
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
(+)
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs**.
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI’s that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
Calories: 2,000 2,500
Total Fat Less than 65g 80g
Sat. Fat Less than 20g 25g
Cholesterol Less than 300mg 300mg
Sodium Less than 2,400mg 2,400mg
Potassium 3,500mg 3,500mg
Total Carbohydrate 300g 375g
Dietary Fiber 25g 30g
Protein 50g 65g
Calories per gram:
Fat 9
Carbohydrate 4
Protein 4
Snickers Brand Peanut Butter: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Palm Oil), Peanuts, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Invert Sugar, Lactose, Corn Syrup Solids, Vegetable Oil (Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Palm Oil), Less than 2% - Dextrose, Glycerine, Skim Milk, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Egg Whites, Artificial Flavor, TBHQ to Maintain Freshness, M&M's Brand Fun Size Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Peanuts, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial and Natural Flavors), Sugar, Peanut Butter (Partially Defatted Peanuts, Palm Oil, (Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cornstarch, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Dextrose, Less than 1% - Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor, Salt, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 21, Carnauba
Product Attributes
Kosher
Warning Contains: Snickers Brand Peanut Butter: Allergy Information: Contains peanut, milk, egg and soy. May contain tree nuts. M&M's Brand Fun Size Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies: Allergy Information: Contains peanuts, milk and soy. May contain tree nuts. Snickers Brand Fun Size Bars: Allergy Information: Contains peanuts, milk, egg and soy. May contain tree nuts. M&M's Brand Fun Size Peanut Chocolate Candies: Allergy Information: Contains peanuts, milk and soy. May contain tree nuts.
About the Producer Mars Chocolate North America, Llc

Disclaimer

Product details/images for convenience only.  Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information.  We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.