Cosentino Winery has produced wines for 35 years from two of California's finest growing regions, Napa Valley and Lodi. THE Zin opens with aromas of dark red fruit, boysenberry and baking spice with a velvety mouthfeel and balanced acidity. On the palate flavors of pomegranate, black cherry and roasted mushroom mingle into a lingering finish.
- Flavors of pomegranate, black cherry and roasted mushroom
- Aged 13 months in French and American oak
- Hand-harvested from the Lodi AVA in California
- Pair THE Zin with grilled pork chops or red sauced pasta dishes
- Each bottle contains approximately 5 glass of Zinfandel