Tackle your Tailgate
When it comes to grilling, we’ll help you bring your A game. Our in-store butchers can help you choose the best beef, chicken and pork for your tailgate. Our handmade, 100% beef burgers are a great way to feed a crowd. Score extra points with chicken or steak tips in a variety of marinades to satisfy everyone’s tastes.
For a lighter take on your tailgate, fire up the grill for our fresh produce. Skewer with fresh onions, mushrooms and peppers for cheer-worthy kabobs. And if it’s chili you’re in the mood for, we’ve got all the fresh ingredients for your best recipe.
Make your tailgate even easier by visiting the fresh deli for our popular salsa, guacamole, and dips hand-made in-store, plus a winning line-up of prepared foods. Pizza, deli fried chicken, salads, sides, even sushi—plus, a variety of party trays loaded with team favorites like fresh sandwiches and wraps, wings, meats and cheeses, and hand-cut fruit and veggies.
Win or lose, you can give every tailgate experience a sweet ending with mouthwatering desserts from our fresh bakery.
Remember, keep it simple:
- Try to stay away from foods that require two hands. Think burger in one, beer in the other, and you're good to go.
- Plan your menu according to where you’ll be eating: sit down or stand up.
- Create a menu with foods that can be made ahead of time and taken with you or choose foods that can be cooked or reheated on the grill.
- Ask everyone to bring a dish or item, that way the responsibility doesn’t fall on one person.
- Load up the car the night before. This saves you time on game day. Make sure to include: parking lot games, chairs, coolers, cooking utensils, paper plates & bowls, napkins, cups, plastic cutlery, paper towels, trash bags, food, and charcoal/propane.
For the tastiest tailgate, team up with Carrs for the win!
Tableware & Tailgate Essentials
Score a Touchdown This Fall
Your fantasy team is locked, and it's time to start thinking about football party food! No matter which team, or teams, you're rooting for this season, Carrs can get you ready for action with a winning line-up of game-day foods.
Up your snack game with lots of tasty potato chips and tortilla chips paired with all the top performing salsa & dips. We all know the MVP of any game day spread has got to be buffalo chicken dip. It's a fan favorite that's quick to make and disappears in no time whether you serve it in the living room or at the tailgate.
Another top pick for hungry fans is spinach artichoke dip. This warm, cheesy, satisfying app, served with crackers, veggies or pita chips, will fuel partygoers’ fandom all day. Carrs is also your home field for other game day must-haves like chicken wings and jalapeno poppers. We even have fresh slider rolls you can pair with your famous big game pulled pork recipe.
From burgers and brats to snacks, beer and soda, you'll find it all at Carrs. Shop in store or online to start your championship season of awesome plays and delicious game day snacks!